Saturday, April 07, 2007

Self Tanner and Shaving

I use to love to lay out in the sun and get a nice golden tan. I would tan quickly, easily and hardley ever burn. Those were my young and dumb days ..... young enough to wear a bathing suit in public and dumb enough to lay out and get a suntan. :)

I guess I'm old and smart now. Old enough to know that I shouldnt be wearing a bathing suit ... EVER ... and smart enough to use a great lotion with a hint of self tanner!

I love the Vaseline lotion with self tanner. It really works! I started just putting it on from the knees down, so that when I went to work out ... the little bit of leg that shows from my capri workout pants would be tan. Now I look freaky .... because I've started putting the lotion on all the way up, but the top half is behind! I have a farmer tan on my legs. Ugh!

I guess my theme song will hold true ... "She's so vain!". Yeah baby. Yeah.

No comments: