Friday, June 29, 2007

Yawn


I don't know if it is because it's starting to become the dog days of summer, or if I'm just lazy ... but I'm so darn tired lately! Of course, it probably has something to do with a certain handsome little 1 1/2 year old boy that I chase around all day!


I've worked on the quilt some this week. I'm sick and tired of it being stacked up in pieces on the kitchen bar. I have two more border pieces to add to it, then it will be ready to quilt. It will be a king size quilt when finished. When I finish the top, I'll get my watercolors out and get started on them again. I miss painting ... but I'm having a terrible time getting started painting again. What I really need to do is get a friggin job. .... ugh!
I stopped using my self tanner ... and also stopped shaving ... hahaha.. Nice, huh. I sound quiet attractive ... lazy, sleepy, hairy and pastey white! I hope I can get by on sheer humor and big heart .... :)


2 comments:

Dawn said...

The quilt is gorgeous!!!
Case looks more and more like a "little boy" and less like a baby every time I see him!!
You have an excuse for not shaving and not using the self tanner.. Your husband is out of town.. What's my excuse?? ha ha

CewTwo said...

I am always so impressed with what some people can do with their hands, brain and heart. That quilt is impressive.
Quilts are heirloom projects. You will use it and your son may have it in the distant future! What an exciting, personal and, perhaps, time traveling device you are working on. I commend you!