Sunday, February 15, 2009

Long time .. no blog!






I dont know what has happened with my inability to post a new blog. I have lots of ideas ... lots of pictures ... but no time. :) Well, okay .. ... since I last posted I have become addicted to Facebook. Sigh. It's true. And, my son has become enamoured with Lego video games (okay, okay .. me too .. i love Lego Indiana Jones).








So here's some pictures and an update .. and I'm going to cut back my Facebook time!








There's always a tell-tell sign that spring is coming .... when my kitchen window ledge looks like this: A fresh picked daffodil, the "mapple" tree seedling, a violet and a rose root cutting from the early fall.



This is my pitiful little sewing space ... it's messy and unorganized. But I sure love my space. It's a dedicated space for sewing, and I can leave things out and stop and go and not have to worry about my sewing stuff being all over the kitchen table! I'll reorganize and show a picture soon!

Here are some quilts (and tops) that are draped over a headboard that we're not using right now. My goal is to finish the tops this year!

Life is good! I'll start posting more!

No comments: