Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Really

I enjoy writing and blogging .. but why don't I do it?

I enjoy working out .. but why don't I do it?

I like to watercolor .. but why don't I do it?

I like to quilt ... but why don't I do it?

I like to scrapbook .. but why don't I do it?

What DO i DO with my time?   There is only so much time in any given person's life ... so why do I choose to waste my time doing nothing productive?  

Why can I recognize that I'm wasting my time ... but I dont DO anything about it?

Wouldnt the motivating factor be the fact that I've lived through great loss ... great grief ... yet not even that motivates me to DO?

A new year is fast approaching ... and another list of Resolutions.  I think I should make a DO list. 

I should DO it ...

see, even as I talk about it ... I am giving myself an out by saying "should".

I will motivate Me. 

One day at a time.

No comments: