Saturday, January 05, 2008

Transformation!

"I'm turning Two ... what's it to you?"


You remember the sweet little boy of whom I sang the praises of for his wonderful year .... the boy that Santa bestowed good presents for?

He is turning Two.

The Transformation has begun.

Let me share with you the dreaded signs of Transformation To the Terrible Twos!

1. Tonight, while sitting on the floor watching Shrek Two .... his pointer finger was in his mouth and he was sucking it loudly. I say "Case, what are you doing!!?" (he's been so good at not putting his hands in his mouth for months!). To which, Case turns around and tells me "Eating.". I say "What are you eating??" (fearing that he would say boogers) ... but instead Happy says "Breakfast!" Then sticks his finger in his mouth and continues "eating". Hey... at least it wasn't boogers!

2. Tonight while Happy was sitting in the bathtub playing with some bath toys ... he suddenly scoonched (yes, that's a word) down in the tub, spread his legs apart a little bit ... looked down between his legs and proceeded to watch LOTS of bubbles float up from under his booty. Yep.... he took a Fart Jacuzzi and never even said Excuse Me.

See, the transformation to Two? It's a good thing I'm ready to handle it ... after all, haven't we all had a Fart Jacuzzi at some time or other? ha!

1 comment:

Juryizstillout said...

Now that's funny! The Pickle (my 4 year old)will announce:
"That was me. I have gas!" No matter WHERE we might be.