Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Love is in the air!


Yep, that's right ... love is in the air! And I'm not talking about sappy lovey dovey Valentines love ...... I'm talking secrect stash love!
I bought these 12 fat quarters at a wonderful quilt shop. I fell in love with the bottom fabric first. I love red cherry fabric... then the rest just sort of fell into place. I have no idea what pattern I'll do with these, but I'm enjoying flipping through magazines and websites for ideas. I think I have a good mix of dark/light for each set.
No matter what I make out of them, I'm sure I'll love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to think, in the time it took me to decide what color/pattern to buy you've made a quilt top...how do you do it. I must be really lazy or really out of time. :)))

Love you know who!

Dawn said...

beautiful! I can't wait to see what you make with it...