Monday, February 11, 2008

Brain Age

Art by Happy - copyright 2008


I'm 33 years old and I love video games. I confess. In our house is a playstation 2 (and about 10 games), a nintendo gamecube and nintendo DS. And I play them all. And I'm the proud player that won 3 different Ratchet and Clank games. My latest love is Brain Age for the DS. Maybe by playing all these games, my brain age will become nice and young and supple.

Only a saggy 33 yr old would think of supple brains, cause certainly nothing else is supple. Now it's turned into one of "those" words ... you know the kind. The one that is normal, but when you say it over and over it sounds weird ... and when you write it it looks weird? Supple. Yep, weird.

So for Valentines day my husband already knows that he can get me either Flash Focus for DS OR jewelry and i'd be tickled with either of them. And secretly, I want want want want want Dance Dance Revolution Disney edition..... I mean, come on .. it would help me shed this last 50 pounds I need to lose!!

I've got some goals for the coming month.......
  1. Organize the "office" part of our bedroom.
  2. Get Happy's Scrapbook up to date!
  3. Finish the polka dot quilt
  4. Get the polka dot quilt and the batik quilt on the quilting machine at the quilt shop.
  5. get Dance Dance Revolution Disney Edition.......
  6. Whoooops..... delete number five for a while.... because secretly I want a Wii even more.
  7. Lose 10 pounds.
I feel tired already. :)






No comments: