Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dancing and Working


The title says it all. I've been dancing and working. Whew ....


Wait a minute, that could sound bad. I haven't been dancing WHILE working ... or working while dancing or any combination of those. ha! I fear that if that was the case, I'd be one poor mamma! Unless the object of the job is to get paid to STOP dancing ... ha!


So I can mark something off my list of goals. My sweet hubby got me Dance Dance Revolution Disney Channel Edition for Vday! I was so tickled to get it!! (now, all of you can stop laughing!). It is seriously fun, though. And there's a workout section so that you can track calories burned, etc. I haven't done much from the workout section ... my goal is to get a perfect dance score! Little Happy has fun dancing on a Barney dance mat that was once Sunshine's ... and he jumps along with me as I dance.


Aside from that I've been working my usual 20 hrs a week. Not much time for crafty things lately. But I'm still looking for just the right pattern for the cherry fabric. And I know I want to make Happy a quilt someday too. I know the pattern I want to use for him, but not the fabrics.


Relay for Life stuff is fast approaching ,and taking up some of my daytime free time. After April I'll get back into regular stuff.


But then after April, it'll soon be time to plant some flowers and my little garden! We have sweet little raised bed flower/vegetable garden in our backyard. I'll need to get some more dirt and add to it this year. This past summer I didnt keep up with the veggies, and pretty much just scattered zinnia seeds everywhere ... and the bee balm sort of took over. I'm going to do something with that this year. :) Enjoy the picture from July 07 in my garden!


1 comment:

Dawn said...

I would SOOOO love to come watch you and happy dancing! ha ha.. I get a smile in my heart just thinking about it..