Saturday, March 01, 2008

My eyes!


None of these fabrics were bought with any rhyme or reason behind them .... it was one of those days where I saw a sale and had to get something bright and pretty. Our local quilt store is suddenly closing due to the owner being ill, and everything in the store was on sale. So I got 3 yards of the yellow print, and then the rest are fat quarters. I dont know what I'll do with them, but one day I'll figure that out. Until then, these may be so bright that it'll hurt your eyes!
This store was also where I could rent time on the long arm quilt machine. I have two quilt tops that I was going to schedule time to quilt them. Now I either have to figure out how to do it at home on my machine (uhhh, yeah.. handquilting is out of the question for me!)... or find somewhere else I can rent a machine.
I guess while I'm pondering how to get these tops quilted, I can just collect fabric. After all I dont even really have a stash to work from!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Maybe there is a place here in LR where you could rent time.. Surely there must be.. I will check for you.