Saturday, November 25, 2006

Watercolor Art Cards on ebay and quilt progress




above paintings listed on eBay - click on My Ebay at right to view and bid!



I've listed three new ACEO watercolor art cards on ebay this week. One is a painting of a group of pink orchids featured on a dark blue background. Another is a painting of a green hummingbird perched on a small twig. The other is another seascape, but this one is a sunrise seascape. It's a bit different than my traditional ones, but I like it and wanted to list it to see how it would do.

I've cut all my 2 1/2 inch strips of fabric, and now I'm working on sewing them strip sets together. I'll be sewing and pressing for a good week, I believe. There were 134 strips, which will make 67 strip sets. Then I'll sew the sets together to form a four square block that "should" be 4 inches x 4 inches. If I've cut and sewn accurately, the measurements should be right! We'll see!

No comments: