Sunday, March 30, 2008

Down sizing

Happy picking Daffodils!


Work has been busier than normal the past week or so. I usually work 20 hours a week. But recently another manager quit, and this has shifted more hours onto me and another manager. I dont mind the extra hours for a few weeks .... little extra $$ at payday is always nice. It will be worth it when I see the paycheck .. but for now I'm missing a lot of evening time with family. :(

The flip side of missing evening family time ... is that I dont have to cook. :)

Another good thing ... is that my husband is good at laundry and dishwasher loading. :) And when I have a rough week at work, he picks up some of my slack at the house. This summer I'm going to try and reciprocate and start helping more with yard work! I have an electric weedeater that my Dad gave me ... and I know I can do that while Happy runs around in the back yard. Wont Hubby be surprised! :)

I havent had any time to do anything crafty lately. I was going to get out my scrapbooking stuff and finish up Happy's ... I stopped at 10 months and now he is 2! But I did create a book on Kodak.com and it held about 120 photo's, 26 pages and is only $30.00. That's cheaper than the empty scrapbook I bought.

Hopefully after Relay for Life settles down in April ... and we hire someone at work ... I'll have time to do something crafty. There's a few things I have mind that I'd like to make!

2 comments:

Juryizstillout said...

Yeah, I've got to finish scrapbooking the Legal Adult's. I'm only 15 years behind!;)

Dawn said...

Love the picture of Happy in the daffodils! Sure miss you.