Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My stash


Okay, I have more than one "stash" at the moment. This is my fabric stash. Its not too big, not too little. But looking at this picture makes me hate the store bought quilt on my bed right now... only thing is that I love the weight of the quilt. Just wish it looked like a fancy designer duvet cover instead!

In my kitchen, there is another stash ..... reeses peanut butter eggs. Ha!

Snowy day here, but it was melted by afternoon. Would have made for a nice snowy craft day inside, but instead Happy and I were outside before 8:00 am playing in the snow! We even went out before eating breakfast!


2 comments:

Juryizstillout said...

We won't even discuss my stash as it continues to go, but my finished quilts? Not so much....

Jo Raines said...

Oh, gosh, girl, you gotta grow that thing! Since I work at a quilt shop, I now have my stash at home and my stash at work and UFO's drowning me. I have started trying to resurrect my painting in the form of dollhouse miniature paintings in acrylics (my other hobby). I will check back to see your work.