Monday, March 10, 2008

Lunch bag



My mom and I met at Hancocks Saturday after I got off work and we picked out our fabric/beading and button for us to each make a sack.
This morning I decided I would just go ahead and make it. Happy played with scraps of fabric and acted like he was cooking bacon!!
So the pictures above show my materials, and then the finished bag front and back. I wish it was taller, though. If I made it again I would probably add about 3-4 inches on the top. I think I would have had more material out of the fat quarters to make it taller.
It was fun to make. I'll use it for carrying a small lunch to work, or as a makeup bag on overnight trips.



2 comments:

Juryizstillout said...

too pretty to carry lunch in ...maybe it's a purse in disguise?

Dawn said...

I love that!!! It's so cute! You could so start putting names on them and selling them!!! I know I would buy one.. :) Miss you terribly!!