Thursday, March 06, 2008

Magic

That's right. Here's where the magic happens ..... my office. And here's Happy too! :)

My Dad built/made this desk/bookcase for me when I was in High School.... let's see....that would be about 18 years since he made this? Probably 1990 ..and I graduated in 1992. Eek! Long time ..

You cant tell from this picture, but there are two more shelves above that one, and each side on the bottom has two drawers. It's a nice desk and it means a lot to me. Now, I should probably get started cleaning it up. I can't stand clutter, and this is the most cluttered part of my home. But by the time I sit down at my desk at night, after work or after a long day .... I just want to veg out and play on the computer (ohhh and I miss playing at www.Pogo.com!).

So a new goal is to clean up the place where the magic of my blog happens..... sometime this month.

:)






2 comments:

Irfan Ali said...

Hi There,

My name is Kelvin, Watson and I work for www.freeonlinegames.com I came across your website and I am very impressed, Moreover, I was wondering if you can add our link on your website. We are one the top 10 free gaming website out there. We offer free embeddable games and I guarantee you that visitors on your website will appreciate seeing our link on your website. We thank you, for your consideration.

If you do decide to add our link, please add the following description if you like

Play free games online. Thousands of games to choose from. Racing games, shooting games, flying games, puzzle games, RPG games and many more!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at cs@freeonlinegames.com


Kind Regards,

Kelvin Watson

FreeOnlineGames.com

Juryizstillout said...

uh, oh...you got spammed. But not by me.

How old is Happy? He looks around 2 1/2. I recognize the plastered smile from my Dyl Pickle at that age. Cute as he can be!