Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dreams and Stars


Maybe I should have had this quilt on my bed yesterday for naptime, and I wouldnt have dreamed crazy dreams. It's bright, happy and cheery .... three words that dont describe the way I felt when I woke up from a dream infused nap.
I love Hobby Lobby's 40% off coupons. I decided I needed a little retail therapy today, so I printed out a coupon and took off for town. I live in town, but I still get in the car and go to town. Maybe it's a country thing... not sure. :0
I bought a new quilt magazine. It has several quilts with instructions that I'm interested in trying to make sometime soon. Case is mesmerized by Stars. If he sees one, you'll know it ... because he'll say 'Tars!!!!" Tars!!!!" I'll be sad when he grows a little more and actually says that the right way. :) So I'd like to make him a full sized quilt that he'll always have with him that has stars on it. But I want it to be a good color scheme to grow with him.
I'm sure I'll need more retail therapy soon ... hopefully Hobby Lobby will have another coupon next week.

No comments: