Wednesday, November 05, 2008

It is official. I am full of crap.

It's official. I'm full of crap .... exactly 10 pounds. I'm on the tail end of a nasty 24 hr virus, in which stuff was coming out both ends at the same time every hour on the hour through the night last night. When I weighed this morning, I had lost 10 pounds. Wow. Not a diet plan I would want to try again.

Working preschool is tough! Not only is it a fairly high stress job, but now I am getting every little bug and germ that comes through. It's worth it to me though. And I really feel like this is where God wants me to be right now. And that's a good feeling.

We have web-cams in our classrooms. I realized that I was picking my butt the other day in front of the camera, but the class was empty at the time. I had serious panty crawling and had to get it OUT! I'll not make that mistake in front of the camera again ... I know where the camera can't see! hahaha...

Two more days left in this work week .. and then a nice overnight trip with my college girlfriends. It'll be nice to shop, eat, drink and be merry together. We've all had a lot going on in our lives lately, and it's nice to just chill out together and relax.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hey.. nothing like a good "cleanse" before a weekend with the girls!! ha ha. I hope you are feeling better! Love ya!