Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tired

Here's Happy when he was a baby .... look at that chub!! He's skinny now and all grown up ... well, as much as a 2 3/4 can be!


Teacher work days are hard! We had a lot of labeling and rearranging and cleaning to do, to get ready for a consultation for our environmental rating for special accredidation. I dropped Happy off with Grandmama and PawPaw at 7:30, got to work at 8 and finally left work at 4:30 .... picked up Hubby at home, then met everyone for BBQ and a local place that's really good.


So now I'm tired. And Lazy. And all I wanted to do was watch Survivor when we got home. Well, Happy got the living room TV and played a video game (yes, he's almost 3 and loves video games) and Hubby got the bedroom TV and watched football. He offered to turn the channel, but I got busy sorting through my old file's and declined. At least I got some clutter cleared off!


A friend has been talking about cleaning and decluttering on her blog lately. And I think it's rubbing off on me. Thanks, friend! :) I can see more of my bedroom floor than I've seen in weeks! I have tomorrow off work, so hopefully with a 3 day weekend I can get some more cleaning done!


No comments: