Saturday, November 01, 2008

What a month!

Yesssss sir. I started preschool, and got sick sick sick for a MONTH. I finally feel better. For a while I couldn't even talk, my voice was gone ... I coughed all the time. And in the process of it all, I made my whole family sick. It's bad when your husband and your Mom and your son go to the Dr. and say that I make them sick. :)

Today is the 17 year anniversary of the day that I met my husband. A blind date lunch at Wendy's turned out to be the best lunch of my life. He's a sweet man and I'm glad we're together. :)

I'm going to try to post every day this month. We'll see how I do.

I need to clean my house. There is fake incredible hulk hair all over the kitchen and living room.


There are strips and pieces of black fabric all over the kitchen floor ... from making a quick zebra shirt for Happy's "harvest" party at school on Friday. I loved this outfit more than the Incredible Hulk with Bad hair.


My bedroom is a cluttered mess. We had a yard sale last weekend, and I decided I didnt need a file cabinet in our room, so I dumped out everything in it and now it is STILL on the floor. There is only a path to walk to the bed on my side. I'm ashamed of the mess.


My only good bra broke today. The underwire snapped in half. My poor saggy girls are gross and need support. So I got two new bras today. I hope it makes them happy and upright citizens of my body. :)


I'm eating too much Halloween candy. My teeth hurt. But, I'm trying to keep my 2 yr old from eating it. I'm doing him a fine service, you see!
Tomorrow is grocery day, and lesson plan making day. I sure hope I get a nap tomorrow too.
I love my Mom. She kept Happy today and I got a two hour nap, and a nice dinner alone with my Hubby.
.........be Happy!


2 comments:

Dawn said...

Okay.. so I want to know how preschool is going for you and Happy now that you are recovered! I know how you feel though - right after starting at ACH, I was sick constantly!
Loved the Hulk!!!!
Miss you tons..

Anonymous said...

Your Mom is soooo glad you finally updated this blog...(big smile).