Monday, November 03, 2008

Whoops!

Okay, so my post a day is already a pitiful failure .... but I'm trying. :) Maybe a post every other day is more up to my speed!

We went to a parade Saturday and had the most fun! Of course, it is helpful that the parade THREW candy at us! So not only did Happy have a huge load of candy from Halloween night, but also a huge bag of candy from Saturday! (silent hollar of glee from me!) Yep, I'm eating his candy and I love it.

I have PMS this week. I'm allowed, right? Tonight I'm eating Nerds and KitKat. Ahhh.

And I have a favorite drink for the holiday season..... Pepsi's Siera Mist Cranberry Splash. It is SO friggin good. I even love the diet drink of it. And they only make it until Christmas! So I drink a lot for these few months.

School was great today. I have a wonderful new helper in my class, and she's full of love and sweetness... which is a nice change from the Drill Sargent helper I did have. And Happy is really adjusting well to his class. Our two classes go to recess together each day, so it's really, really nice to be around him each day while I work! Some days he hangs onto me, and wants hugs ... other days he is holding girls hands and running through the playground grinning.

It has taken a full month, but I've settled nicely into my new preschool job. I enjoy the kids, I have a lot of respect for my bosses and love that they support me. We have web cams in our classes .... so I try not to pick my panties out of my crack in front of the camera! ha!

I am almost settled into working full time again, and I've got my lesson plans made for the month ... so now I feel like my weekends can get some craft time in!

No comments: